When inventory is low it makes it that much harder to find the perfect home. If you are having trouble finding a home that speaks to you, then you may have set your expectations too high ... or maybe your search criteria is just too rigid.
A seasoned Realtor will be able to navigate the MLS in strategic ways which may reveal homes that would otherwise have been missed. As your agent is getting creative, you should also keep an open mind and possibly reconsider what you think are "must haves."
The following are NEW listings for the Hollywood and the hills.
All are open on Sunday from 2-5p unless otherwise noted. A full list of Open Houses is always available at www.facebook.com/NestHollywood
7255 Caverna Drive, 90068
- 3BR / 3BA
- 1,784 sq ft
- This 1964 mid-century modern residence has a retro vibe, but all of today's modern conveniences. Public rooms (living, dining, kitchen, and outdoor decks) all face the sparking city lights views. The house's site is truly above it all and looks North to over the Valley floor to the mountains beyond. Courtesy of Jeff Yarbrough, Keller Williams Beverly Hills.
2318 Hollyridge Drive, 90068
- 3BR / 2BA
- 3,483 sq ft
- Beautifully updated 1920's Mediterranean home. Views to die for from every room. Extra large living room with 20 ft ceilings and French doors to the patio is perfect for entertaining. Dining room opens to a balcony with views of downtown. Courtesy of Joseph Sacavitch and Timothy Meinelschmidt, Keller Williams Larchmont.
2426 Hollyridge Drive, 90068
- 4BR / 3.5BA
- 2,349 sq ft
- Impeccable remodel of a high end New York designer's own personal residence. This walled and gated 1924 Spanish is a must have! Magnificent courtyard entrance reveals a warm and inviting home. The living room basks in the sunlight and has a huge deck to majestic canyon views. A true Chef's Kitchen with top of the line Stainless Steel appliances. Courtesy of Aaron Leider and Christienne Metropole, Keller Williams Brentwood.
2153 Castilian Drive, 90068
- 1BR / 1BA
- 833 sq ft
- OutPost Fixer. Great views, bring your vision and this will be an amazing home! Property has head-on city lights and expansive canyon views. Small 1+1 home is a major fixer or tear-down & build a larger home like others on the street. Courtesy of Keven McConnell, Teles Properties.
7509 Hermes Drive, 90046
- 3BR / 2.5BA
- 3,007 sq ft
- This Sunset Strip home is located in Mt. Olympus which is a master planned hills community with wide streets, sidewalks and underground utilities. This light and bright remodeled home sits on a large corner lot and is extremely private. The grand foyer has floor to ceiling windows that overlook the lush flat back yard with a beautiful pool and numerous outdoor entertaining areas. Courtesy of Tom Scrocco and Randy Isaacs, Coldwell Banker - Sunset Boulevard.
8871 Lookout Mountain Avenue, 90046
- 1BR / 2BA
- 1,160 sq ft
- Nothing rustic about this gorgeous Hollywood glam home. NYC living in Laurel Canyon. Perfect for that part time resident that wants little up keep. Condo Alternative. Quiet, private and serene. Stainless Steel encased beams. Plenty of built-ins with the finest custom cabintry. Courtesy of Jimmy Bayan, Keller Williams Hollywood Hills.
7706 Chandelle Place, 90046
- 3BR / 2.5BA
- 2,235 sq ft
- The home you have been waiting for has just come on the market! Stunning light & bright remodeled warm Mid-Century Single Story Pool home in a quiet neighborhood on prime corner lot offering dramatic curb appeal & entry, rich hardwood floors throughout most of the home, dazzling pool area next to plush green gated grass yard. Courtesy of Jeffrey Hobgood, Sotheby's Interantional - Beverly Hills.
6347 Ivarene Avenue, 90068
- 3BR / 3.5BA
- 2,376 sq ft
- Beautifully restored 1929 Spanish with exceptional attention to detail. Classic entry with step down beamed-ceiling living room. This turn-key home features hardwood floors with period correct light fixtures and custom iron work throughout. Courtesy fo Chad Crawford and Kennon Earl, Keller Williams Beverly Hills.
(Data Source The MLS)