.

Trash Catches Fire in Hollywood, No Injuries Reported

The fire is reported near Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilton Place.

A fire broke out Saturday in a four-story office building in Hollywood, reportedly caused by trash, a city fire official said.

The fire was reported at 9:26 p.m. on Santa Monica Boulevard, near Wilton Place, according to Cecil Manresa of the Los Angeles Fire Department.

"It is rubbish in a unit in the structure," Manresa said.

No injuries were immediately reported.

Tim L February 24, 2013 at 06:45 AM
Rubbish!
Tim L February 24, 2013 at 06:45 AM
Rubbish!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something