Home Tip: As the nights are turning cooler you may need to crank on the furnace soon. This is a really good time clean your ducts and air filters so you'll have toasty clean air circulating. Groupon has a few deals at the moment for duct cleaning: HERE and HERE . On the same note - it is also a good time to make sure your chimney is clear and safe for those cool nights by the fire. I searched Patch's Business Directory and found this guy.
Ok. Now on to this week's fabulous NEW listings that will be open on Sunday, October 28th from 2-5p (unless otherwise noted). A full list of Open Houses is always available at www.facebook.com/NestHollywood.
2655 Nichols Canyon Road, 90046
- 4,007 sq ft
- There is much to admire in this private and spacious Contemporary Mediterranean home. The newer construction design features an open light-filled layout with 4Br/3.5Ba (plus family room AND den/study), lots of windows, and sweeping westerly views. The upper level is an entertainer's dream, encompassing large, bright spaces which include a chef's kitchen with granite counters and maple cabinets, family room, living room, and an enormous wrap-around balcony overlooking serene canyon views. Courtesy of Marcie Hartley of Hilton & Hyland, and Nancy Hochman of Keller Williams Beverly Hills.
3275 Deronda Drive, 90068
- 1,693 sq ft
- Super stylish mid century architectural in historic Hollywoodland with quintessential 1960's period details. Classic high beamed ceilings cantilever thru walls of glass to the exterior over a balcony that stretches along the living & dining rooms with views of the inconic Hollywood sign & idyllic upper Beachwood Canyon. Inside, handsome hardwood floors extend throughout the public spaces which include a sleek towering fireplace in the living room & another glass slider that opens to the private entry courtyard offering ample space for outdoor dining/living plus inviting hot tub. Courtesy of Karen Medved, Keller Williams Studio City.
1308 N Ogden Drive, 90046
- 1,819 sq ft
- Now a short sale. New Orleans inspired Spaulding Square bungalow. Classic living room with fireplace, dining room, den, sunny updated eat-in kitchen and a front bedroom with an en suite bathroom. This custom gem's piece de resistance is a huge high ceilinged master bedroom with brick floors, stone bath, French doors to the yard and an adjacent sitting/media room with another full bath. Outback, a lush entertainer's yard with a sumptuous detached studio/office creative space. In the Spaulding Square HPOZ. Courtesy of Bill Lustig, John Aaroe Group.
6630 Iris Drive, 90068
- 2,904 sq ft
- The Romance of Old Hollywood! Immaculate restoration and innovation of prime 4 + 4 Spanish villa in Historic Whitley Heights. Large living room with fireplace, large family room with fireplace and full bar, formal dining room, master suite with twin walk-in closets, large eat-in kitchen. Plus a 580 bottle wine cellar! The lower suite with separate entrance and exterior deck perfect for au pair or home gym. Decks, patios, views of classic hills and downtown Hollywood from outdoor dining spaces all make for an enviable Old World lifestyle. Contributing property in the HPOZ makes Mills Act tax savings possible. Courtesy of Michael Caldwell, Housing Solutions.
8553 Lookout Mountain Avenue, 90046
- 1,140 sq ft
- Run, don t walk to this beautifully remodeled home just a stone s throw away from the Wonderland Avenue School! The property features two large, bright and quiet bedrooms, two remodeled bathrooms, remodeled kitchen, large private patio and so much more! Courtesy of Matias Stofenmacher, Edgestone Real Estate.
3030 Ledgewood Drive, 90068 (1-5p)
- 1,770 sq ft
- 21st Century living encased within a 1920s Style Spanish Colonial exterior, blending in with the historic Hollywoodland architecture. Located in the highly covetable area above the Beachwood Gates near the Hollywood Sign is a modern floor plan to live your life. Built in 2002, this very private, 2-story, 1,770 square foot home sits on a 7,597 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Newly renovated kitchen; hardwood and Spanish tile floors throughout; 2 private patios, 1 with an outdoor gas fireplace and built-in barbecue. Courtesy of Bruce Drucker, Hartwell Realty.
1941 Curson Place, 90046
- 4,334 sq ft
- Brand new Modern home features cutting edge design with wide plank rustic floors, walls of glass and ultra high-end finishes throughout. Light filled and inviting spaces include a loft-like living room/screening room with fireplace, open dining room, separate office and gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone counters and stainless appliances. All public rooms open to large entertaining deck with canyon and city views. Sexy master suite with additional built-in drop down screen and surround sound, sleek bathroom and large walk-in closet. Grassy yard. 3-car garage. Located adjacent to Runyon Canyon and The Sunset Stip. Chic and sophisticated. Courtesy of Steve Frankel, Coldwell Banker - BH North.
1500 Viewsite Terrace, 90069
- 2,930 sq ft
- Tucked away at the end of a culdesac above Sunset Plaza sits this stunning contemporary with massive views from downtown to the ocean. Entire walls of glass retract to allow the terrazzo floors to flow seamlessly from the interior out to the terraces, pool and infinity edge spa. Incredible finishes with Italian lacquered cabinetry by Ernesto Meda, laser cut marble from Italy and extensive stone and wood surfaces. The Vantage Home Automation System and Siedle Keyless Entry take it to another level with controls for window coverings, lighting, audio/visual and so much more. There are two lavish guest suites and a master that offers jetliner views, fireplace, balcony and sumptuous master bath with heated floors and switchable liquid crystal privacy glass. Courtesy of John Galich, Rodeo Realty.
2611 Laurel Pass, 90046 (1-4p)
- 3,831 sq ft
- Located in the Wonderland Elementary District, at the end of a private road, this gated estate is the ultimate private hideaway. Filled with natural light, this spacious home's open floor plan features stone floors, volume wood beamed ceilings, & multiple skylights & French doors. The open floor living room shares a double-sided fireplace with the family room leading directly to a private and secluded backyard. A huge open updated and renovatd kitchen contains wood floors, granite counters, custom cabinets, & stainless steel appliances. Courtesy of Nick Tatone, Dilbeck Realtors.
5955 Tuxedo Terrace, 90068
- 2,334 sq ft
- This architect designed ultra contemporary home sits above the cul-de-sac in Bronson Canyon on one of the most quiet and charming streets. This fantastic celebrity owned property has recently been restored to it's original glory. The home features 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 baths, an amazing living room and a separate family room. The living room and family room/den both have tall vaulted ceilings and an unreal amount of natural light from multiple sky lights with studio speck glass windows. Courtesy of Vladan Stojanovic, Nourmand & Associates - BH.
3214 Ledgewood Drive, 90068
- 1,920 sq ft
- Impeccable Mid-Century modern home located in the historic Hollywoodland neighborhood. Bathed in natural light, interior living areas flow seamlessly from one room to the next creating the perfect atmosphere for relaxation or entertaining. Hardwood floors throughout contribute to the open feeling and interconnectivity between the spaces. Expansive living room has fireplace and walls of glass designed to enhance the indoor/outdoor experience. Formal dining area is adjacent to the state-of-the-art remodeled kitchen. Courtesy of Edward Reilly and Michael Maloney, Keller Williams Los Feliz.
Data Source: TheMLS