The current housing market remains competitive as high affordability has enabled more consumers to become homeowners. An offer with attached bank pre-approval will look better to sellers, as it indicates the offer has already been somewhat backed by a lender. When there are multiple offers on a single home, sellers will be more likely to select a buyer who has a preapproval letter from a lender.
The following are some of this week's NEW listings in Hollywood that are open this Sunday, September 30 from 2-5pm (a full list is always available at www.facebook.com/nesthollywood).
1567 Blue Jay Way
- 4,116 sq ft
- Rare opportunity to own amongst the stars in this huge mid-century gem. Known best for inspiring George Harrison's song "Blue Jay Way", this property is in a class of it's own. A pedigree that money can not buy. AMazing 170 degree views, massive walls for art, glass sliding doors that expose house to courtyard with large outdoor space. Courtesy of Stamie Karakasidis, Rodeo Realty.
6422 Weidlake Drive
- 4,536 sq ft
- Where on this side of the hill can you achieve the purchase of almost 5000 sq. ft. of property for under $1.3M? You must see this home with city, canyon and distant ocean views to fully appreciate the value of this home. Recently freshened versatile floor plan offers a method of living conducive to today's modern lifestyle. Courtesy of Morgan Pasco, Keller Williams - Larchmont
8836 Lookout Mountain Avenue
- 1,731 sq ft
- If you have been waiting for that perfect Laurel Canyon artist's retreat in the hills with 2 generous sized bedrooms, a large living room with vaulted ceilings, expansive tree top and mountain views plus an additional large comfortable family room this could be the place. Well position with great privacy and wonderful Craftsman details this home embraces the true creative spirit of the tree house living experience. Courtesy of Brian Ades, Sotheby's Realty - Sunset.
8739 Hollywood Boulevard
- 3,600 sq ft
- A stunning architectural statement by the award winning TAG FRONT design firm. This ingenious creation features 3 bedrooms & a media room, walls of glass opening to large open deck spaces & spellbinding views across the city to the ocean beyond. The environmentally conscious construction features epoxy Green Eco design products and "smart home" technology. Courtsey of Mark Rutstein and Greg Holcomb, Partners Trust Realty.
6550 Homewood Avenue (Open 1-6p)
- 1,322 sq ft
- Charming bungalow near the heart of Hollywood!Walk in to a beautiful home that features great light, hardwood floors, French doors, fireplace and formal dining room. The open floor plan includes two additional rooms that can be used for a breakfast nook, office or sun room. Courtesy of Kimberly Garibaldi and Kenneth Dorfman, Keneth B. Dorfman RE.
2650 Lisco Place (Open 1-4p)
- 2,747 sq ft
- Contemporary Hollywood Hills reatreat is only a short walk from popular Runyon Canyon Park. Chic decor & flexible floorplan. An abundance of windows brings in bright, natural light. Voluminous vaulted ceilings adds drama and spaciousness. Courtesy of Mark Shepard and Cary Hoffman, Rodeo Realty.
2300 Canyon Drive
- 1,501 sq ft
- Mid Century Ranch House in the heart of Bronson Canyon on a fabulous 13,600 SF large usable lot. A two car garage, an easy to navigate in and out driveway going up to the single level home set solidly above the street. Sliding glass doors open from a spacious living room onto a generous patio with an indoor, outdoor fireplace. Courtesy of Diana Knox and Matthew Knox, Partners Trust Beverly Hills
Data Source: The MLS