I trust you'll remember to change your clocks back on Saturday night. Also note that Open House hours will shift an hour earlier as well. Most are now scheduled for 1-4p, though there are a few that are still listed as 2-5p.
Here are the NEWest listings that are open on Sunday, November 4th. Scheduled hours are noted below for each listing. A full list of open houses is always available at www.facebook.com/NestHollywood.
8105 Willow Glen Road, 90046 (2-5p)
- 3,099 sq ft
- Enjoy over 3000 sq ft of stylishly remodeled interior space that captures and plays with the abundant natural light. Ascend the beautiful staircase with custom glass handrails and a two story art gallery like living room is revealed. Visually stunning and functional the kitchen has Viking and GE Monogram appliances, Caesarstone counters and a huge walk-in pantry. The Den feels like a New York loft with open space, a fireplace, Clerestory windows and skylights. Luxurious Private Master Suite with fireplace, French doors and a walk-in closet. The Master Bath has a huge custom steam shower, separate tub and double sinks. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are en-suite, 3rd bedroom has a walk-in closet.Dark Maple Hardwood floors throughout, grassy yard, large deck and a ... rock climbing wall! Courtesy of Aaron Leider, Keller Williams - Brentwood.
8284 Kirkwood Drive, 90046 (1-4p)
- 1,584 sq ft
- Exquisitely done contemporary blends dramatic lines with the rustic setting of the canyon. Highly upgraded and superbly done throughout. Stylish master suite with vaulted ceilings, skylights, canyon views, fireplace, and walk-in closet with custom built-ins. New spa bath features large steam shower, handsome double vanity, modern tub and skylight. Fabulous open kitchen with professional gas range, wine cooler, granite tops, and high ceilings. Cozy family/media room with fireplace, as well as living area that opens to an inviting deck overlooking the front courtyard and koi pond. Indoor laundry and sleek guest bath. 2nd bedroom features ensuite bath, skylights and build-in office center. Ideal lower Laurel Canyon location provides easy access to all. Highly desired Wonderland School zone. Courtesy of Stephen Parisi, Deasy Penner & Partners.
1542 N Ogden Drive, 90046 (1-4p)
- 2,878 sq ft
- Warmth, charm, great original detail and brilliant light grace this beautifully updated traditional on lovely, tree-lined block. Fireside living room and formal dining room outlined with gracious French windows. Dining room opens to superb eat-in-kitchen with SubZero, Viking and Bosch appliances and carrara marble counter tops. Also on the main floor are family room, laundry room and guest suite with bath. All new covered porch overlooks enchanting yard with outdoor dining area and grill. Courtesy of James Foreman, Sotheby's International Realty - Los Feliz.
5609 Park Oak Place, 90068 (1-4p)
- 2,887 sq ft
- A secluded, 1941 Colonial estate atop the Oaks. Sitting high above the street at the end of a Cul-de-sac, this 2 story, 3 bedroom & 3.5 bath house embodies the privacy and serenity that's adored in the hills. Its rare, flat lot boasts a front yard with canyon views and a sun drenched backyard for alfresco dining with a pool, spa and 2 outdoor fireplaces. Refurbished wood windows and doors, a mahogany den with built-in bar, a master suite with walk-in closet and an open country kitchen, all shrouded in mature landscaping and at the doorstep of Griffith Park. Equipped with windmills and solar panels for energy generation, this entire property can exist off the grid. An ideal retreat for those keen to entertain or who simply wish to keep to themselves. The best of life in the hills. Courtesy of John Johnston, Sotheby's International Realty - Los Feliz.
3275 Deronda Drive, 90068 (2-5p)
- 1,693 sq ft
- Classic high beamed ceilings cantilever thru walls of glass to the exterior over a balcony that stretches along the living & dining rooms with views of the iconic Hollywood sign & idyllic upper Beachwood Canyon. Inside, handsome hardwood floors extend throughout the public spaces which include a sleek towering fireplace in the living room & another glass slider that opens to the private entry courtyard offering ample space for outdoor dining/living plus inviting hot tub.The gourmet kitchen is outfitted in maple, glass, slate & top of the line s/s appliances. Courtesy of Karen Medved, Keller Williams - Studio City.
1701 Mount Olympus Drive, 90046 (1-4p)
- 3,083 sq ft
- Fantastic 4 Bedroom and 2.5 Bath home in a sought after neighborhood. This gorgeous home features tons of original charm with hardwood floors, formal dining room with french door entry from the living room with fireplace. The family room has tons of light and leads into the breakfast room with built ins. The Kitchen has been updated with white cabinets and stone counter tops. Upstairs you'll find 4 generous bedrooms and 2 elegant baths. Located close to trendy shopping, dining and clubs. Not to be missed! Courtesy of Joyce Essex Harvey, Coldwell Banker - BH North.
Data Source: TheMLS