These are the NEWest listings for Hollywood Hills and adjacent that are OPEN on Sunday November 18th. Generally from 1-4p, with a few exceptions noted below. A more complete list is always available at www.facebook.com/NestHollywood. Happy house hunting!
1206 N Sycamore Avenue, 90068
- 1,092 sq ft
- An absolutely enchanting and gated California Craftsman that radiates curb appeal and warmth the minute your eyes set upon it. This very bright home features period details including gleaming hardwood floors, moldings, a formal living room with fireplace, formal dining room and cozy eat-in breakfast area. Refinished hardwood floors, fresh paint and brand new carpet make this attractive home move-in ready. Courtesy of Tom Scrocco, Coldwell Banker - Sunset Blvd.
58667 Locksley Place, 90068
- 4,244 sq ft
- Exquisite Spanish style home located in the Hollywood Hills. Originally built in 1928, this home features authentic detail including a wood panel den, built-ins throughout and hardwood floors. Enter through a gated courtyard to a small bridge that overlaps an inviting pool with waterfalls. The architectural detail is truly superb. Arched windows, custom fireplaces, step down living room with floor to ceiling wood frame mirrors, formal dining room, indoor sauna and secluded spa with a waterfall. Courtesy of Yvonne Fernandes.
7613 De Longpre Ave, 90046
- 1,352 sq ft
- Breezy and creative designer restoration by bettershelter! Step into 3BR/2BA of dramatic space featuring vaulted ceilings, upcycled lighting fixtures, stained glass windows, dark solid hardwoods, large and open Carrara marble kitchen w/Frigidaire stainless appliances, custom cabinets, and architectural charm, detail, and space! Romantic wood-burning fireplace is perfect for holiday entertaining. Vaulted large master features custom built-ins, dual sink vanity in ensuite master bath, and french doors opening to rear terrace. Courtesy of Courtney Poulos, ACME Real Estate.
8403 N Franklin Avenue, 90069
- 3,917 sq ft
- Resort style compound done with the uttermost quality in materials and craftsmanship. This property boasts the most spectacular views of downtown and the ocean. This super warm contemporary has four bedrooms, three and a half baths. The master suite comes equipped with a his and hers bathroom, enormous closet and fireplace. This suite opens up to sprawling wood decks, a pool that takes you on a pathway to the sauna. In addition there is a guest suite with a separate entry way. A very rare setting you don't want to miss this one. Courtesy of James Nasser, Westside Estate Agency Inc. and Paul Blair, Keller Williams Hollywood Hills.
7407 Hawthorn Avenue, 90046
- 1,438 sq ft
- LOVINGLY RESTORED WITH INTEGRITY AND RESPECT THIS 1912 ORIGINAL CRAFTSMAN HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD FOOTHILLS HAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: A combination of original features and tasteful restoration, with all the modern conveniences of living the Hollywood lifestyle. Whether El Fresco dining in your unusually large and lush rear access garden or entertaining among the exceptional period details throughout, you will move in and love making this home your haven. Close to Runyon Canyon and other Hollywood landmarks, great restaurants -high end to casual, local coffee shops, yoga studios, supermarkets and various shopping. Bonus separate detached studio currently used by owner as work space for recording. Courtesy of Wendy Wilkins, Keller Williams Hollywood Hills.
Data Source: TheMLS