We should all be extremely grateful to have our warm cozy homes - especially with the holidays approaching. As we all know, we live in a disaster prone area, so it could easily be us who needs assistance next. If you haven't already, please take a moment to donate to the Red Cross.
The Red Cross also sells a variety of preparedness kits, available HERE.
Lastly, they also have a really great Earthquake App with some cool features. Link to the App in iTunes is HERE.
Ok, now on to this week's NEWest listings for Hollywood. All are open Sunday, Nov. 11 from 1-4pm. A full list is always available at www.facebook.com/NestHollywood.
2440 El Contento Drive, 90068
- 2,574 sq ft
- Spanish with great character. Needs major renovation. Settling, soils and geological issues. Hardwood floors, high beam ceilings in the lving room. Courtesy of David Frank, Coldwell Banker - Sunset Blvd.
5866 Spring Oak Drive, 90068
- 2,368 sq ft
- Extensively & tastefully renovated, this contemporary traditional has all the amenties of an estate property and boasts a fabulous entertainer's floorplan w/3 beds, 3 baths & an additional large office or media room. Expansive & open great room w/hdwd flrs, built-in media & speakers throughout, dining area & chef's custom kitchen w/high-end s/s appl, center island,dual sinks & direct access to new resort-style pool/spa, patio w/fire pit & grassy yard. Courtesy of Boni Bryant, Sotheby's Int'l Realty and Carline Berkman Lewis, Partners Trust Beverly Hills.
2416 Argosy Way, 90068
- 1,456 sq ft
- Storybook 1920's hillside cottage nestled at the end of a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac. This charmer offers 2 bedrooms, 1 updated bath, dramatic step-down living room with high ceilings and cozy fireplace, formal dining room, beautiful newer gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, laundry room and more. The separate guest apartment includes a large bedroom, bath and kitchenette ideal for a home office or extended stay visitors. Courtesy of Gary Bergevin, Prudential CA - Los Feliz.
2323 Lorenzo Drive, 90068
- 3,980 sq ft
- "Old Hollywood" charm meets California contemporary living at its finest, in the much sought after Hollywood Hills Dell area. Situated high up a private and gated driveway, this unique and impressive home offers ultimate privacy combined with stunning views. The elegant living room features old world craftsmanship, soaring ceilings and stunning windows, all enhanced by a distinctive fireplace. The high-end chef's kitchen opens to a spacious and bright family room showcased by walls of glass, hardwood floors and recessed lighting. Large scale public rooms flooded with light, all opening up to expansive wraparound decks with city and mountain views. Courtesy fo Kristi Brock and Tudor Martin, Gibson International.
2475 Park Oak Drive, 90068
- 2,497 sq ft
- Nestled peacefully in the sought-after Los Feliz Oaks, this beautiful Traditional has 3 bedrooms, 3 tiled baths, formal entry and dining, chic kitchen, ample living room and light-filled study. Gated and hedged for privacy with 2 secured access points, a 2-car garage, terraced garden, large patio, walkways, flat yard space, pool/spa and mini orchard. Remodeled with a refined sophistication, the classic styling is warm and inviting throughout. Picture perfect privacy. Courtesy of Joe Reichling and Patrick Moya, Sotheby's Int'l Realty - Los Feliz.
Data Source: TheMLS