Fireworks, pool parties and more are planned around town in celebration of Independence Day. You don’t have to leave Hollywood to enjoy the festivities of the Fourth of July. Here are some local celebrations:
- Where/When: Monday, July 2 - Wednesday, July 4, 7:30 p.m. 301 North Highland Ave., Hollywood.
- Why Go: Barry Manilow will be in concert along with the Los Angeles Philharmonic for a night of classics and a fireworks show.
- Admission: Tickets range from $13.00-234.00.
- Where/When: Tuesday, July 3, 7:30 p.m., 6000 Santa Monica Blvd., Hollywood.
- Why Go: Enjoy the movie, Jurassic Park, while sitting outside at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Bring your own blanket and picnic, and no reservations are necessary.
- Admission: Tickets are $12.
- Where/When: Wednesday, July 4, 7-10 p.m., 100 Universal City Plaza, Hollywood.
- Why Go: will host this event featuring DJs, dance parties and special guest appearances.
- Admission: Free.