Seven drinking and dining options are on the table for Hollywood's Taft Building, including a rooftop bar, restaurants and a nightclub, Eater L.A. reported.
The venues proposed for operation at the 12-story building at 1680 North Vine St. will be discussed during a March 28 public hearing at City Hall.
Here are details on each of the proposed venues, all of which would be open until 2 a.m.:
- A 1,593-square-foot restaurant located on the building's ground level with 70 seats and a full line of alcoholic beverages.
- A 38-seat, 840-square-foot restaurant, offering beer and wine only.
- A ground level cafe with 34 seats, 1,441 square feet of space, beer and wine only.
- A 3,289-square-foot restaurant on the ground level with 246 seats, an outdoor dining terrace and full line of alcoholic beverages.
- A ground level bar and lounge at 1,545 square feet with 48 seats, live entertainment and a full line of alcoholic beverages.
- A 5,842-square-foot basement level nightclub with a bar and lounge. This 210-seat venue would also have a full line of alcoholic beverages, a 404-square-foot stage for live entertainment and a dance floor.
- A 5,504-square-foot rooftop bar and lounge with 162 seats. Also a full line of alcoholic beverages and live entertainment.