Get a sneak peek into the world of io/LA, a shared-workspace concept in Hollywood that connects creative minds in the entertainment industry with tech developers.
Tuesday's panel discussion on the topic of "Tech and Art" will be moderated by artist Shepard Fairey. It's free and open to Hollywood Patch readers if you RSVP (in the future it's members-only).
The discussion is part of the ongoing series "Tech And..." which aims to advance io/LA's vision of creating partnerships between people in entertainment and tech developers.
Hear from experts in the field about creating and sharing art in the digital world. Details below:
- When: Tuesday May 22 from 7-10 p.m.
- Where: io/LA , 7083 Hollywood Blvd. Note: Parking is available in the rear of the building on El Cerrito. The io/LA Cafe will also provide hot pizza and cold beer.
- What: "Tech and Art" panel discussion set to feature experts in the field of creating, curating and commissioning art in the new digital landscape. The panelists include Jayne Vidheecharoen, Portals and Friends; Sean McDonald, Data Art; Dick Whitney, Consolidated Pixel; Sebastian Copeland, Photographer; We are Matik, Multidisciplinary Design Revolution; and Carlos Moncade, Artist and Architect and Mileece, Interactive Space Designer.
- Cost: A donation of $5 or more.
- RSVP required. Email: email@example.com
Interested but can't make it? Watch the talk via livestream at www.tubefilter.com/live.