A salute to “The Best of Television Memories” is coming to The Hollywood Museum on November 7. This exhibit, honoring the magic of television and spotlighting the Legends that have captured the hearts of Americans over the past 60 years, showcases the largest selection of costumes and props from more than 40 television shows. The exhibit is on display through the beginning of December.
Some television shows spotlighted in “The Best of Television Memories” include:
· “I Love Lucy” – See the original “For Red Heads Only “ Makeup Room where Max Factor gave Lucille Ball her red hair.
· “I Dream of Jeannie” – View the original Genie lamp used in production.
· “SMASH” – Features their Marilyn Monroe dresses and scenes from SMASH.
· “The Simple Life” – Paris Hilton’s dresses on display.
· “Baywatch” – See Pamela Anderson’s iconic red bathing suit.