Volunteer "Amazing Race" style!
Service Crawl is a fun and unique form of service opportunity designed for everyone to be involved! Teams will "Crawl" from site to site solving clues, completing tasks, and competing for some great prizes! It's like an amazing race filled with energy, passion and fun, all in the spirit of community and giving back.
• Twenty teams will be accepted to participate on a first-come, first-served basis
• Teams must consist of between 3 and 5 people
• Each team must have one vehicle with at least one Crawler holding a valid driver’s license
• Crawlers must be at least 5 years old. Crawlers under the age of 18 will need to have a signed minor waiver by a parent/guardian. Crawlers under the age of 14, will need both a minor waiver AND a parent/guardian to accompany them at the event
• Teams must have at least one smart phone
• Each Crawler is required to pay a $20 registration fee to officially confirm their participation in the event
• Each team is recommended to raise a minimum of $100 per Crawler on the team (Fundraising is not obligatory to be able to participate.)
To register and get more detailed information, please visit the Service Crawl link on L.A. Works' website: http://tinyurl.com/74zt82a